No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Rob, even though I haven't played through Uncharted 2. I have seen quite a bit of the game and it's fucking cinematical. Have you seen the commercial where the boyfriend is submitting a complaint that his girlfriend thinks Uncharted 2 is a movie? Well, it basically is a movie, albeit a 20+ hour movie.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

•   Spoiler: I don't know how to make egg rolls. 
        Spoiler: Supplies! 
      How about some steamed rice because I'm lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Spoiler: I don't know how to make egg rolls. 
          Spoiler: Supplies! 
        How about some steamed rice because I'm lazy.
          Spoiler: I was thinking 
          Spoiler: that you 
          Spoiler: could probably 
          Spoiler: use 
        Some grade A American beef, if you know what I'm saying

Also I totally get what you guys are saying, but I can't get a ps3 so instead I say "Meerrrr UR WRONG!!!" Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, so the

Spoiler: click me for boobs! 
          car chase level was fucking amazing as well. Goddamn.

Lucas and Spielberg need to play this game before deciding to make another Indy movie. For reals.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just finished
              Spoiler: mid-game 
            the train section Rob mentioned earlier
            and, holy shit, I agree with Rob that MW2 is going to have to move mountains to beat the narrative here.

I know MW2 will have higher replay value because of the amazing multiplayer but the single-player story here is so incredibly strong that I don't know if I even WANT to see anything better than this for a while. It's perfect so far.

Comment

• Someone loan me a ps3 please.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob finally caught to where I am in the game!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And I just beat it. Goddamn, this game was fucking glorious.

Spoiler: SPOILERZ for endgame 
                  The ram men came out of nowhere, loved the reveal as well. The fucking Avatar looking guys came out of left field but were pretty badass. The final fight was kind of a bitch, the running across the bridge was great. I actually was sad that Elaina was dead for a minute there. "You dirty old man." I must have a new one RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, this was probably one of the greatest games I've ever played start to finish. All of you with PS3's need to buy this right now. And those of you who don't have a PS3, buy one when you get a chance and get this game. This is probably my game of the year. We'll see as we still have a few more AAA games coming out, but honestly, game companies are gonna have to step their fucking game up hard to even come close to the action set pieces, story, cinematics, pure awesomeness that this game put forth.

SO MUCH WIN.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So...some multiplayer tonight?

Comment

• I'd be down. Not sure what time, as we record tonight, but I'll try and get on. Unfortunately I don't have a headset, so no talky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Unfortunately I don't have a headset, so no talky.
                        Just shoot enemies and revive teammates. You'll do fine.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm going to log on to continue the single player campaign tonight but I would be receptive to invites if youse guys need an extra team member.

The pacing on this game is pretty great. It's really nice that they
                            Spoiler: mid/late game 
                          give you a nice, lengthy cool down in the himalayas after the INSANE train ride and post-crash sequence. It kind of annoyed me last night because I had previously saved and quit right after the crash fight so I loaded up right during the walk through the village. I know if I had kept playing through the night before I would have really enjoyed the respite. Also, fuckin' YETIS.

Comment

• I'll probably be on again tonight trying to finish up the campaign* but will be up for multiplayer. I hate to use the term "epic!" too much but this game is so fucking epic it hurts.

Spoiler: late game? 
                            I think I'm close to done, anyway. I just cleared out the towers in the monastery and I think I'm in the main building with Schaeffer and Zakaravic.

Comment

• Wow online is pretty fun. rocking it with Bruce atm.

Comment

• Good games Bruce. Digging it. I really need to get a headset for this thing. Plunder is pretty fun, and I love the fact that you can pretty much go anywhere in a level. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X