X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Looks at PS3-shaped void near entertainment center*

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I guess this is the game to buy for the PS3?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• If you haven't bought the first one yet, I'mma gonna cock punch you through the internet. Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are MUST OWNS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          *Looks at PS3-shaped void near entertainment center*

THIS
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            If you haven't bought the first one yet, I'mma gonna cock punch you through the internet. Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are MUST OWNS.
            Damnit...those cock punches really hurt too. But I might be into that kinda thing, don't judge...Will pick up one of these soon I suppose.

Comment

• There are plenty of good deals out there, and I'm really pleased with mine. I was skeptical at first but between Uncharted, LBP, inFamous, Uncharted 2, and Ratchet and Clank I'm having a ball, and that's not even counting all the stuff that I still haven't picked up/that's coming out.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Plus...not sure if this was mentioned...but the tags here are priceless.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Rob hates me right now because I love this game and have been playing it like crazy.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• OMG. Totally. haha.

I love the bit with the hotel in Nepal. Greatness. This game is pure awesomeness.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck, I really need to finish the first game so I can open and play this.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Seriously, it is you who is FRAILING!

Comment

• But I'm so lazy! And I still need to catch up movies and shows. Also, I won the game. It's not like I purposely went out and spent money (this time) to get something to not open. Gosh!

Comment

• Ok, you get a pass on that. But it really is fucking incredible man.

Comment

• Oh, I know. I saw them play it at the theater. I'll finish up the first game this weekend so I can start the 2nd soon.

Comment

• It's all I want to play, and same with Lesley. I won't be buying Brutal Legend until I beat this. I'm hoping by this weekend. then I can jump into some multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
                                X