• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Ceejing all over this game.

It's your Elder Scrolls IV.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wouldn't go that far. HOWEVER, I do like this game more than 4, at least at the moment I do.

But the shit with Wesker was fucking lulzworthy.

To paraphrase a certain hacker who became a savior: " I can't believe Missy divorced your Dad, and married mine"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jesus Albert Poochie Wesker Christ.

And I thought his appearance in Code V was jumpin' the shark.

This shit is like someone putting a V2 rocket up their poopchute and rocketing through a fucking GOGURT factory run by Jeff & Matt Hardy, on their way to a snowboarding competition against the Flying Tomato. TOO EXTREME, BRO.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-04-2011, 07:56 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          "I have to go now. My planet needs me."

Comment

Made it to the oil fields last night. Those fucking villagers that are like 3 meters high with giant helmets can suck it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

And I thought his appearance in Code V was jumpin' the shark.

This shit is like someone putting a V2 rocket up their poopchute and rocketing through a fucking GOGURT factory run by Jeff & Matt Hardy, on their way to a snowboarding competition against the Flying Tomato. TOO EXTREME, BRO.
              Post of day. X-treme Edition!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Made it to the halfway point last night. Giant boss is giant.

Comment

Beat that fucking boss last night. Pretty decent fight actually. I'm gonna have to say that I'm having more fun with this game than I thought I would. It's just too over the fucking top not to be somewhat enjoyable. I'm also learning that I can just run through most of the levels without fighting. Helping out alot doing it that way. BUT FUCK FORCED CO-OP. I'd probably dig on this game so much more if it was just me. Gotten killed a few times cause Sheva is fucking dumb as hell.

Comment

OK but how's the jigaboo killing?

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... he went there.

Comment

OK, how about spearchunker? Offensive AND accurate!

Comment

Were people up in arms about RE4 and the portrayal of blood thirsty Spaniards? Or is this all due to the rampart racism in Japan that was translated to a game where you're killing infected Africans?

Cause honestly, I've haven't felt bad once when shooting them in their fucking face. IT's either them or me.

Comment

I think it's probably due in large part to the actual spear chunking, where as none of the Spaniards were lazy or trying to cross any borders illegally.

*datsracist.gif*
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just don't see it cause I'm too busy RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY AND TRYING TO SURVIVE. Also, according to the game once the villagers were infected they ended up becoming more brutal and primitive so in RACIST GAME LOGIC it makes sense. Not trying to defend the racism but how is this different than all Arabs being terrorists in Call of Duty games and what not? Unless I'm totally missing the point. Which I probably am. It's a goddamn video game where THIS FUCKING HAPPENS:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YNbi_RH5RT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                                rampart racism in Japan
                                They hate the fuck outta that game, what with the white dude yelling at them on the opening screen and all.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X