No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axedude was i nthe beginning. You're talking about the big HULK looking fucker right? That cut off the guy who gave you guns's head?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No idea. Never played it (outside of the durrmo).

Only seen vidyas.

Many laughs were had as it makes absolutely no sense that an executioner would be in Africa using a fucking battle axe.

I don't think anyone who works for Capcom has ever been off the island.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. That was him. That beginning was HORRIBLE. However, the giant leech monster that came next felt old school.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But I WANT ZOMBIES.

Comment

Word.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zdB9jE1TX2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

FUCK YEAH

Comment

Rob, I got my copy of RE5, wanna try to co-op tomorrow?

Comment

Sure. I'd be down if I don't have to replay the levels I already went through.

Comment

I have no idea. I played it local co-op at my buddies so I have no saves on my machine.

Comment

Cool, we'll figure it out. BUT I GET TO BE CHRIS.

Comment

WUT U CANT BE BLACK RAYCESS

Comment

Rherb can't deal with being a black woman. Not since that youtube video of him lip syncing to Rhianna got leaked.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Rob loves boy bands::he plays as Chris
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Chris would fit right into 2gether

Comment

About half way through the game according to the achievements. Not hating it as much as I thought I would. For everything that works (giant bio-creatures, fun set pieces) there is shit that annoys the piss outta me (SHEVA BEING FUCKING INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING, annoying fucking infected, etc). The flashbacks to the mansion were awesome (had a mini RE boner during that cutscene) but it still hasn't completely clicked for me yet. But still going through it as fast as I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X