No announcement yet.

Mirror's Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried playing the demo, cool but with so many diffrent controls I felt dumb when forgetting what to push next.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

All you had to press was LB for the most part.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I know but I get confused easily
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I've only played through the first chapter so far but I love it. I get the impression that it's really short, though. I'm sure I'll be replaying it a few times for fun and trophies.

Comment

Hey guys, go buy this game new right now. I beat it yesterday and it ends on a semi-cliffhanger. Or more appropriately, it ends with no resolution to the overarching story. I want to see this shit get wrapped up so go buy it now, please. It really is a fun game. The combat is half-borked but wouldn't be so bad if you just shoot your way through the bad guys. Most of the frustration points I hit were because I wasn't using guns at all.

Comment

Already sold it. And kinda glad I did. It was fun, but frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                X