Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is also kinda short.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I didn't really have a problem with the Emperor. I don't remember what I did though. It was a fun game, but really flawed.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ari, I'll bring BioShock if you bring this...I want to play it...plus I need some gamer points.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So the fight with *swipe* Proxy was pretty awesome, especially when he turned into Maul.*end swipe*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just remembered that I beat the game. End battle is kinda fucked.

Comment

Beat the game, was pretty easy. I'm fucking pissed though that there isn't an option to replay certain levels. As I didn't create a new save for every level, I now have to go all the way through the game again to get the sith ending (which apparently is canon).
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Never finished it...got bored at the move the Destroyer level...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

They needed more explanation on that level. It took me like 20 mins to figure out what to do, and then it only took me like 5 mins to beat it.

Comment

Playing this on hard is really hard and really fun.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How far are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        They needed more explanation on that level. It took me like 20 mins to figure out what to do, and then it only took me like 5 mins to beat it.
                        There were several boards, including that one, that I had to look up what to do. Pissed me off royal.

Comment

• And still, the shittiest boss was also my favorite designed one. That fucking crazy jedi on the junk planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            How far are you?
                            Eh the junk yard like level, but I only played about an hour and a half.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HAHA. Wait until that boss. I loved the game until then, and that's where the game shows it's true colors.

Comment

• those colors being that they cannot make a fun boss fight, AT ALL. Cool character designs, but shitty, repetitive boss fights. And the junk guy was the hardest one, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X