No announcement yet.

Mass Effect:THE FIRST GAME THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liara is so much hotter. The space herpies were totally worth it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Why didn't I play this game two years ago? It's pretty fucking awesome. I was bummed I had to stop playing this morning because I'm in the midst of blasting my way through Saren's base on Virmire. The music and radio chatter combined with the firefights and sense of "fuck yeah, I'm killing your alien asses" is great.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Why didn't I play this game two years ago?
        Not sure, but you will blast a hole in the bottom of the bucket with the second installment.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        "fuck yeah, I'm killing your alien asses"
        Yah daft racist.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

ATTN: Gamers

If you (rightfully) let the Council die and decided to install Ambassador Udina as the council chair you are a total doucher. Udina can go eat a bag of dicks.

Fucking awesome ending. HALO can totally go screw now, as far as I'm concerned. Played through the first few minutes of Mass Effect 2 also and can already tell they've made a shitload of improvements on the first game. Can't to have space relations with Miranda. Yesh, I know that's totally creepy.

Comment

I said fuck the council and gave it to Keith David. He can always run shit better than anyone else can. Glad that you dug it. How was your last battle? Were you able to make Saren take himself out?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha, yeah. I thought he was going to team up with me to take on Sovereign. I didn't expect him to eat a plasma bolt.

Comment

Yeah, that make it so much easier. The first time I went through (renegade) I had to fight him before he turned into the robot frog. Was a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                X