Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm castle greyskull. And I don't want to fuck nerdious.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus McHugecock View Post
      I'm castle greyskull. And I don't want to fuck nerdious.
      No, you just want burly men coming in and out of you. No homo there.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Someone is VERY preoccupied with cock today. Twink thy name be nerdious!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry Ari, not giving my stuff up. When I buy a house I am setting up a geek shrine to all 30 years of my toys, games, etc. I'm putting that shit glove in a sealed case though.

Comment

• My "30 years of geek" shrine is an entire bedroom, part of my living room, and half my garage.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's pretty much what mine is going to be. I don't know how I am going to pull it off, because all of my movie posters are going to soak up wall space I could use for shelves. Honestly, if I don't have a 4br house probably 75% of my shit is going to remain in boxes. One of the extra bedrooms is being turned into a study/extra gaming space and the desk I am getting won't leave much space in a bedroom.

Right now all of my toys are stacked across my dad's garage shelves, and all my gaming shit is stuffed into my closet. I've also been wanting to recollect my SNES collection that got stolen in like 96 or 97. That's going to take a lot of space (and money) itself.

Comment

• If you haven't seen Ari's shrine, it's posted in this forum. It's redonkulous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  If you haven't seen Ari's shrine, it's posted in this forum. It's redonkulous.
                  Speaking of Ari's shrine. Hey Ari, how was this broached when you first started dating Sarah? "Oh, by the way, I collect stuff."
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    That's pretty much what mine is going to be. I don't know how I am going to pull it off, because all of my movie posters are going to soak up wall space I could use for shelves. Honestly, if I don't have a 4br house probably 75% of my shit is going to remain in boxes. One of the extra bedrooms is being turned into a study/extra gaming space and the desk I am getting won't leave much space in a bedroom.

Right now all of my toys are stacked across my dad's garage shelves, and all my gaming shit is stuffed into my closet. I've also been wanting to recollect my SNES collection that got stolen in like 96 or 97. That's going to take a lot of space (and money) itself.
                    Good luck man. I'd need the side of a skyscraper to put up all my movie posters.

Speaking of Ari's shrine. Hey Ari, how was this broached when you first started dating Sarah? "Oh, by the way, I collect stuff."
                    She knew what she was getting into when she saw my room. She said if we get a 2 bedroom place, the 2nd room can be for my toys.

Comment

• Adora, Battle Armor He-Man, and re-released Beast Man are up now!

Comment

• Well slap my britches, Adora is sold out!

Comment

• How can you tell if the subscription is going to be shipped out?

Comment

• We will get an e-mail. Odd though that I already got my BA He-Man e-mail but nothing about my Adora sub yet.

Comment

• Same.

Comment

• I suppose you guys have seen this already but I think it's pretty neat. The Battle Cat painting on the second page is really impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X