Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck is Wun-Dar? I don't remember any one named that.

I want that scareglow guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ari had to explain Wun-Dar to me as well. He's a pile of loaf. I mean he comes with loaf.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Scareglow

Moss Man for the WIN!!!!

WunDar????

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• OH SHIT. I HAD WUN-DAR. Wonder bread for the win.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wun-Dar, or the Wonder Bread He-Man, was an extremely rare figure that was rumored to have been a mail away offer from Wonder Bread. I believe that the rumor has since been debunked, but I can't find any info on where he actually came from. The fact that he comes with a loaf of bread is a cool inside joke for us toy geeks.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I swear to god I had that guy, or a fucking knockoff with the black vest thing.

Comment

• I know that Wonder Bread He-man's accessories have never been 100% confirmed, heck most people think he's not even from Wonder Bread and he very well might not be.
                Rare???? Rob go find it!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• No one really seems to know where he came from, and there seem to be a few different versions of him out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    No one really seems to know where he came from, and there seem to be a few different versions of him out there.
                    Just like Lady Gaga.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New He-Man pics from Comic Con:

Comment

• Oh man, BATTLE ARMOR HEMAN! haha. I may have to get that as I remember my grandma buying that for me for like my 5th birthday and I was fucking ECSTATIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Oh man, BATTLE ARMOR HEMAN! haha. I may have to get that as I remember my grandma buying that for me for like my 5th birthday and I was fucking ECSTATIC!
                          Did you have the one with the spinning thing in the middle that looked like "real battle damage?" Man I used to have so many of those figures. (dolls!)
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's the one I'm talking about. It's in the picture up above, but it doesn't look like it spins.

Comment

• It looks like you can now place the battle damaged parts on his chest in 3 different variations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                It looks like you can now place the battle damaged parts on his chest in 3 different variations.
                                Yeah, the other versions are at his feet. I'm sure that one looks nicer but I'll take the spin for the win. You fuckers really are going to get me back into collecting these....."figures" aren't you?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X