Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodac is sold out and the subscriptions are still up.

What I want to know is, who in their right mind would buy the subscription where they send all the figures to you at once at the end of the year? That seems ludicrous to me.<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caris%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoht ml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-typeersonal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was thinking the same damn thing!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• People who frequent the S&M dungeons of America, carrying handcuffs and an unopened box of the Mego Justice League.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WTF!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I dunno. But those are the sorts of imaginary kinds of people that I could think would wait that fucking long.

Ya know...WEIRDOS.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wow, nicely put

Comment

• Mattycollector.com put up pic's of July's figure, Man-At-Arms, and August's figure, Tri-Clops. I freaking love them. Dying to find out what the 2 mystery accessories will be.

Comment

• Will, it looks like Man-At-Arms mystery accessory will be the 200X He-Man sword, while Triclops accessory will be a replica of the glow-in-the-dark ring he originally came with. I think they're both cool, with the sword be the better of the 2. The folks over at He-Man.org are going nuts over the sword though. What a bizarre group of people; complaining about an accessory that they can just toss.

Comment

• Just a reminder that Hordak goes on sale this Monday at 9am PST. I've got Scooter covered plus one other buddy.

Comment

• dammit

And of course I get paid that day, but have no money in my account.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They don't charge you until the figure ships. If you order that morning and put $30 in your account later that day, you should be fine. Also, I'd sign up to Mattycollector.com now if you plan on buying him.

Comment

• TODAY TODAY TODAY! HORDAK'S ON SALE TODAY!!!!!*

*It's funnier if you read this like Darren McGavin before he got the leg lamp.

Comment

• Ugh, I want to order this fucker, but I only have 2 bucks in my account and I have no idea on when I'll have my paycheck in my hands.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well I'd bet on a re-release next year, so don't get too down if you can't do it.

Comment

• Holy smokes, there's already a shit load of traffic on that site.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X