Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Classics (2008-?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
    Fuck you Ari. I still haven't recieved my Stratos yet.
    The hell do you live? You need to order UPS ground. It's only a few cents more and you can track that bitch!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      The hell do you live? You need to order UPS ground. It's only a few cents more and you can track that bitch!
      He lives in an igloo with the moose.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        He lives in an igloo with the moose.
        Haha, he's a bison sir.

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

When Rob's complaining about the cold on Facebook laughing because I wish it was that warm.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Hey come on now. MN is not that far off from the wierd piece of ice you live on.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude we get temperatures of -58 F with the windchill in the heart of winter

Comment

• We've hit that here with the windchill. But it's not like I'm living in CA complaining I needed to wear a hoodie in the morning cause it was 30 degrees...*looks in Ari's direction*

Comment

We've hit that here with the windchill. But it's not like I'm living in CA complaining I needed to wear a hoodie in the morning cause it was 30 degrees...*looks in Ari's direction*
                HA HA HA... ya it's about 80 today
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                  HA HA HA... ya it's about 80 today
                  FUCK THAT NOISE. It's a nice fucking 50 degrees up here. If only it was a little colder. Like 20 degrees less.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We've hit that here with the windchill. But it's not like I'm living in CA complaining I needed to wear a hoodie in the morning cause it was 30 degrees...*looks in Ari's direction*
                    Wow. I wish it was like that here.

Apparently my friend who ordered the figs called Mattel and they said that if the Stratos's don't show up in like 3 weeks, to call back.

Comment

• You needs your Stratos, man. No one should have to wait that long.

Faker came last night. He is awesome.

Comment

• Did you get regular shipping or the crazy fast one?

Comment

• I always go UPS Ground. Since it ships out from an area real close to me, I usually end up getting the figure the same day I get the shipping conformation e-mail.

Comment

• Are you aware that I hate you?

Comment

• It's really warm here this week too. I wore shorts 2 days in a row!

Comment

• I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X