The Billy Blob and Todd Show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From wiki
    Power Girl is the Earth-Two counterpart of Supergirl and the first cousin of the Earth-Two Superman. The infant Power Girl's parents enabled her to escape the destruction of Krypton. Although she left the planet at the same time that Superman did, her ship took much longer to reach Earth-Two.
    Possessing superhuman strength and the ability to fly, she is a member of the Justice Society of America and the team's first chairwoman. Power Girl sports a bob of blond hair, wears a distinctive white, red, and blue costume, and has an aggressive fighting style. Throughout her early appearances in All Star Comics, Power Girl was frequently at odds with Wildcat, who had a penchant for talking to her as an if she was an ordinary Earthling female (instead of a superpowered Kryptonian), which she found annoying.
    I hate superhero comics...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit, do I smell a new show in the makes?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I want to be a superhero! haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmm...

I'm curious, why Power Girl and not Supergirl?
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Cause I'd rather have sex with PowerGirl.

Comment

• Oh, haha!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Ooh actually, you should be Harley Quinn. Can't believe I forgot about her.

Comment

• Yeah, I would definitely rather be Power Girl. I wouldn't take shit like Harley Quinn.

Comment

• Hey now, Harley mans up. Plus I <3 Harley. But in the costume department, I'd much rather you be Power Girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Hey now, Harley mans up. Plus I <3 Harley. But in the costume department, I'd much rather you be Power Girl.
                      Maybe she FINALLY mans up after being REPEATEDLY beaten by her boyfriend who doesn't really care about her.

Plus, I would also rather wear Power Girls costume than Harley's.

Comment

• Ari wants pictures, that perv.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ari aint getting them. They be mine!

Comment

• No new show, guys. Something else. And Rob, you're already taken care of, only the girls get to pick their comic counterpart.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Intriguing.

Comment

• Hmmmmsss, no new show? Somthing diffrent???
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X