No announcement yet.

The Billy Blob and Todd Show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute...who says we can't flow? Don't sleep, you haven't heard me in full effect...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Tis true. But I'm white and not really into Hip Hop. I can't flow. I know my place.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Wait a minute...who says we can't flow? Don't sleep, you haven't heard me in full effect...
        Bitch please. Ceej has been waiting....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit, West coast.....midwest RAP BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• And CJ is not white? And MC Serch is not white? And the Prime Minister Pete Nice is not white? And Eminem is not white? And R.A. the Rugged Man is not white?

...let me guess Hocken, you're into Vampire Weekend and riding fixed gear bikes? Do you like PBR? Is everything ironic to you? Did you vote for Nader??????

Comment

• I never cared for Vampire Weekend and I never drank a PBR in my life. And I wouldn't vote for Nader unless you paid me....a fuckin lot.

Even though some of those hipsters are kind of hot......yeah.

I'm better off with my weird thoughts and musings. And constant eyefucking of anyone in a shag haircut.

Comment

• I'm waiting to hear Bryan's excuse on why we haven't heard him yet. According to TV, if you are of mexican lineage and live in LA you should have access to tons of recording studios and or things you can use to record that may or may not have fallen off of a truck.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Bitch please. Ceej has been waiting....
                  I'm scared....honestly I thought I said Fuck and Shit a lot when I flow...CJ by far drops more F and S bombs than I...hilarious and awesome. MC Glumgold is my role model, it would be like Obi Wan battling Qui Gon...

Comment

• The fucks and shits were when he was drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I'm waiting to hear Bryan's excuse on why we haven't heard him yet. According to TV, if you are of mexican lineage and live in LA you should have access to tons of recording studios and or things you can use to record that may or may not have fallen off of a truck.
                      Honestly it's so hard to flow unless I'm under the influence...I have a bit of stage fright like B Rabbit. Plus it's better to do it live like Bill O'Riley...

Comment

• Understandable. Was just giving you shit good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          I never cared for Vampire Weekend and I never drank a PBR in my life. And I wouldn't vote for Nader unless you paid me....a fuckin lot.

Even though some of those hipsters are kind of hot......yeah.

I'm better off with my weird thoughts and musings. And constant eyefucking of anyone in a shag haircut.
                          Dude I'm totally busting balls here...don't worry. Although I love Hip Hop and all things associated...deep down inside I love the Cure, Depeche Mode and shit like that...

Comment

Dude I'm totally busting balls here...don't worry. Although I love Hip Hop and all things associated...deep down inside I love the cock...

Comment

Dude I'm totally busting balls here...don't worry. Although I love Hip Hop and all things associated...deep down inside I love the Cure, Depeche Mode and shit like that...
                              Let me guess, even though it's a sterotype. You love Morrisey?

Comment

• Morrisey sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X