No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend was able to score me Jock's The Thing poster from SDCC. Looks awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally trying to grab this tomorrow.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Check out this new set by Florey. Totally grabbing this as well to go along with the first set I bought.

Comment

• Those are great.

Comment

• Ganondorf?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep yep

Comment

• Not fit to hold Simon Phoenix's tub of hair bleach.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want the Stout SHAUN OF THE DEAD so I can trade it for the Jock SHAUN OF THE DEAD. Although it does look like Stout kind of restrained himself for this one.

Comment

• He finally settled down on the goddamn vector lines.

Comment

• Woot. Got my JOCK The Thing in the mail today thanks to my friend Amy.

IT IS LEGIT.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• the small ones on the left are: Predator/Zorg/Skeletor. Next to that is a Night of the Living Dead Print. Then Nightmare on Elm Street Mondo Print. To the right of that is Hannibal Lecter/Freddy Krueger. Below that is The Crazies and then Hoth Mondo, and below that is Venom/Shredder/Megatron/Joker/Darth Maul

Comment

• Those Florey prints are bigger than I thought they'd be. Thanks for the heads up on the Hoth location. Should make it easier when I break in.

Comment

• They are a perfect size IMO. Since my friends at work picked me up the second set for my bday, those will fit perfectly on this wall once they come in.

Comment

• Also framed that The Thing poster today. Putting that up tomorrow hopefully. Then I have my WarGames and First Blood posters to frame and put up. That only leaves a few left to frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X