Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am about to go pinch a loaf.

Comment

• It's an awesome feeling to open up one of those records and see the variant staring you in the face. I had the same reaction when I opened my Poltergeist album and saw the transparent variant. I was bummed I didnt' get the pink Drive version.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got that Battle Royale variant suck it (I have no other mondo posters fuck y'all)

Comment

• I think my lack of luck on getting any posters is partially translating into getting the vinyl variants. Two for two so far.

Comment

• Loos like a timed release will allow me to get a Man of Steel poster....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll have to work so yeah, probably won't get one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• you'll get one man if you want it. The Ansin one is on sale for 3 days. You can buy it anytime during the time it's open.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They only other they did like this was my Olly Moss Dark Knight Rises poster.

Comment

• I want the kid/cape one. I no can haz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ah, the Taylor. Problem with that one? Wonky size so custom framing would be needed which would up the price significantly.

Comment

• I'm debating going for the Taylor just for trade purposes. I don't know....

That Ansin print sure is nice, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          ah, the Taylor. Problem with that one? Wonky size so custom framing would be needed which would up the price significantly.
                          True but it would look sooooo good over my PC.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I'm debating going for the Taylor just for trade purposes. I don't know....

That Ansin print sure is nice, though.
                          Both are nice.

Comment

• Holy cow, I wasn't even close to ready and then it was up this morning. I'm gonna chalk that one up to operator error.

Comment

• That variant of the Ken Taylor ALIENS print is pretty sweet. I am going to cry wide rivers of fat babby tears if a bunch if awesome SDCC-only vinyl get released.

Comment

• The aliens is okay but I like the predator much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X