Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    OH MAN, my First Blood print came in the mail yesterday. It's a thing of goddamn beauty.
    If you get tired of that one just let me know. I'll PM you my addy if you need it. *never sends the PM because rob will never tire of that poster*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Getting the Drive vinyl for a decent price thanks to the Mondo Trader group. Thanks for the hook up, Rob!

Comment

no problem man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I should have never signed up for the Mondo updates. I'm never around when shit goes on sale.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just snagged this beauty for 31 bucks shipped.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That's pretty nice. If I liked the movie more (sorry) I'd be all over that.

I got the smoke grenade variant on THE RAID vinyl and it is swank.

Comment

RE-ANIMATOR IS A GODDAMN CLASSIC.

haha..

I mostly got it for the poster that comes with it as the music is okay, but nothing special.. Hopefully get it signed by Combs at the next con.

Comment

Also, I wanted that The Raid disc but had no money when it dropped. I'm a big fan of Shinoda's work on it.

Comment

• Looks like it's still available if you want it. I guess Jock doesn't have as much pull as Stout.

Comment

• Hot damn, the karmic gods are with me or pitying me. I missed the original Drive drop because we had to put our dog to sleep the day before and, naturally, buying a record wasn't high on my list of priorities. But I get the copy I got through Mondo Trader today and, sure enough, it's the pink variant. I am very happy and thankful for this.

Comment

• Wait ago!

Comment

• Mondo Trader?

Comment

• This nice Facebook group Rob invited me to.

Comment

• it's super exclusive Billy. There is a waiting list, questionnaire, and you have to give a semen/stool sample.

Comment

Working...
                                X