No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oblivion soundtrack is bombastic as hell. Which of course means I enjoy it quite a bit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've been picking up more vinyl lately and I enjoyed M83's work in the movie.

Still, I really don't like Mondo/Drafthouse stuff. Too many times burned.

On a side note, still busting ass to find a Downhill Racer poster anywhere. CinemaduMeep's posting about the 1968-1983 Paramount posters got it stuck in my brain.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

$50, 450 copies

$75, 200 copies

$45, 250 copies, glow-in-the-dark

Friday

Comment

yeah. not a fan of the ansin ones (especially the stupid instagram filter variant) but the PCC one could be sweet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm debating trying for the Ansin just to trade it for something I want. ARGO still taunts/haunts me.

Comment

Fuck the Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness posters are incredible. And they're going to be $400 on ebay.

Comment

Florey is the man.

He's doing a print for a site I co-created that will be dropping soon (details coming soon).

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My order just went through. Can't wait.

Comment

This week has sucked so much ass I don't know that I even want to deal with the frustration of tomorrow morning. I don't love THERE WILL BE BLOOD but I do love that the print looks like an oil certificate you might get from the Plainview Oil Co.

Comment

Good luck with that Horkey print. I'm going for it to flip it for 300-400 bucks. I doubt I'll get it.

Comment

Good luck to you also! Based on the insanity in the Mondo trader group, I think you should be able to clear that much easy. More cash for the honeymoon fund, right?

Comment

that;s the goal. however, I am stuck in a piece of shit community service day tomorrow during the drop times. I think I'll just sneak out around 1030 and hope I get it.

Comment

Poop break!

Comment

OH MAN, my First Blood print came in the mail yesterday. It's a thing of goddamn beauty.

Comment

BOOURNS to Mondo's stupid website.

Comment

Working...
                                X