No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got this one up on the wall. Private commission. LOVE IT.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dope as fuck.

Comment

• Legit jelly. Like in a good way, but still that's fucking awesome.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I missed everything I wanted at Mondo Comic Con, but I got the Francavilla Horror of Dracula to complete my horror wall.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Most of the Mondo shit was ehhhh IMO.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Florey Batman 1989 posters that sold out on Bottleneck Gallery in like 10 minutes went back up for sale on his store this morning! Finally snagged it.

https://mrflorey.myshopify.com/

Comment

• holy cow, those BATMAN posters are pretty great!
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *humble brag* I got to know Florey when he first hit the scene years ago and scored a ton of 1/1's from him. He's gotten so much better and it's great that his popularity exploded.

Comment

• I have a couple other things of his from years ago still sitting in a closet. We got SO much art sitting in closets we need to frame and hang.

Comment

• I fucked up and missed out on the Edmiston Midsommar piece, but said some proofs would be available during SDCC.

But, I'm still waiting on my Psycho and Creepshow Eyes without A Face stuff to show up.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob and Troy, check this auction out:

https://propstoreauction.com/auctions/info/id/322

Lots of really cool vintage posters in there.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oooh, these auctions can be dangerous. I've bid on items and luckily lost as I stuck to my guns about not paying more (and Lesley would kill me) but goddammit now I have to look.

Comment

• Fuuuck I want the hoverboard.

Comment

• There are a couple of Bond, Star Wars, and Indy posters in there that I want. They have dated and undated REVENGE OF THE JEDI posters in there, dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X