Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But not in public.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I took advantage of having some work gear in the home office and I managed to snag 6 of the Mondo Godzilla prints.

I've got a framer in town who specializes in this kind of work, but all of that shit is shut down due to non essential business. Dude has 2 of my Brandon Bird prints in his shop that I was getting framed.

Have any of you got a flat file cabinet thing to store some of these in when you're waiting to get them framed or just tube them?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I created a makeshift flat file with foam core and binders. Works well.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have a flat file but if you don't want a big-ass piece of furniture in your house, Rob's idea is best. Much easier to store and keep out of the way.

Which Brandon Bird prints?

Comment

• Mine are all tubed still.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

• That's bad?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's not great. I'm guilty of it too but the longer it's in the tube, the harder it is to flatten properly to frame. I had a few posters that took months to flatten properly.

Comment

• your best bet is some foam core and binder clips. then you can just store your foam core under the bed or in closet or some shit while stuff flattens.

Comment

• Well, I've kept mine (all from Bottleneck Gallery) in their tubes with their protective paper all set. I've framed several (they look GREAT) but I'm sitting on the others as potential eBay material. I figure, if and when I sell them, it'll be easier to ship them in their tubes.

Comment

• Have you at least opened them to make sure they're not damaged? Poster nerds are insane about condition.

Comment

• Yep, I've seen them. they're fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I have a flat file but if you don't want a big-ass piece of furniture in your house, Rob's idea is best. Much easier to store and keep out of the way.

Which Brandon Bird prints?

Wicket and Cyndal in the Olan Mills Ewok Portrait Series
                            and AOC as Rey Skywalker.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Nice. I have a couple small sketches from him that I need to frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Nice. I have a couple small sketches from him that I need to frame.

I'm much more of a Keith P. Rein fan than Bird. I like Bird's ideas more than his execution for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X