No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm standing strong until Guinness Obi-Wan shows up. It's getting more difficult, though.

Comment

• Well I need Boushh and I kind of love Lando.

Will probably at least grab Lando since I have the Budich Boushh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and I stayed strong and didn't order either Mitchell piece. I realized how quickly that would be money going down the drain and I just don't sell my art for a profit.

I officially have too much art and can't buy anymore until I finally frame everything I have currently.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not at your level, but I'm making a Star Wars room for the son.

Here's what I got.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nice!

Comment

• That's awesome. I love the spray coming off the lake.

Comment

• Not a movie poster, but grabbed that Mondo Ramona Flower statue.

Comment

• I now get sent all film posters for Fox. If anyone wants a new Ice Age poster, I'm your man!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I now get sent all film posters for Fox. If anyone wants a new Ice Age poster, I'm your man!

Anything else?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Not a movie poster, but grabbed that Mondo Ramona Flower statue.
                      fuck Ramona. Give me Kim Pine. Also, here's hoping you get it in the time frame they promised. They've been terrible with those products in getting them out in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        fuck Ramona. Give me Kim Pine. Also, here's hoping you get it in the time frame they promised. They've been terrible with those products in getting them out in time.
                        It says Q1 2017, so it's not like I am holding my breath. It will be like when I ordered Chrono Trigger figures like 6 years ago. I totally forgot then 10 months later they showed up as a nice surprise on my doorstep.

Comment

• hopefully they learned and that's why it's so far out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Anything else?
                            Yeah, pretty much everything released this year; from Eddie the Eagle to Assassins Creed. Some I prefer to keep and some I've given away.

Comment

• Still have those ones you sent me a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Still have those ones you sent me a few years ago.
                                The Wolverine one, right? Shit, I still have some Deadpool's I need to send to a few people.

Comment

Working...
                                X