No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Taylor should have done one. He would have killed it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If I wasn't planning a vacation I'd definitely grab one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ken Taylor should have done one. He would have killed it.
        The Kelly is close enough to being a Taylor. I was confused for a minute.

Daniel Danger or gtfo.

Comment

• Woo, just grabbed Joshua Budich's Phasma piece for only $60! Happy birthday to meeeee.

Comment

• nice!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Get a shadowbox and some spacers. They look dope.

Comment

• I was going to ask you how you framed them. It's just an off the shelf frame, right? Like a vinyl record frame or something?

Comment

• it's a ten dollar shadowbox from Target (it's more expensive online it looks like) and then I put these on the back (since I don't plan on selling them and I doubt it's going to hurt the back of the acrylic)
                  and I got the large ones.

Comment

• that way the art is much closer to the glass and the shadowbox helps it stand out against other prints on the wall.

Comment

• Nice. I bet I could use some furniture pads that we have and stick the adhesive side to the backing to bridge the gap. I'll have to test it out. Thanks for the tips!

Comment

• Billy, you know what to do-

http://shop.legendary.com/products/w...nt=21701353415

Comment

• haha, I was going to post that here. He was the first person I thought of.

I got my aluminum Vader in today.

FUCK it is awesome. Pics later.

Comment

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I need to drop $80

Comment

• fuck yeah, just got my UK Monster Squad Gillman variant in the mail today.

Gonna frame the fuck outta it this weekend and then take it down during Halloween to play.

Comment

• ah fuck, Lando and Boushh timed drop on Thursday.

Gonna need both of them.

fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X