Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I am sad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• About $27 shipped but Gillman is up at Transmission (the store owned by Spencer, the guy who runs Mondo/DW)-

http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/sho...ver-exclusive/

Maybe too rich for my blood? I have to think about it but that art is undeniably great.
      Last edited by gravedigger; 04-28-2016, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• so I can have it shipped to the US?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds like it. A bunch of US peeps got orders to go through this morning. Maybe they'll be refunded later? It's worth a shot if you need to have it, I think.

Comment

• and ordered. THANKS MAN!

Comment

• You're welcome, sir!

Comment

• and apparently they are now sold out. Man, I'm glad I work from home on Thursdays. I would have missed this.

Comment

• Finally framed the acrylic Boba Fett engraving by Josh Budich

Comment

• snagged the Vader by Budich today. Only a tad annoyed he re-released the Boba in brass, but I couldn't justify the price for the same image but in brass.

I do like the fact the acrylic ones are no longer being made though. They are neat, but I'm excited to see the how the aluminum looks now.

Comment

• got the BB8 from Bottleneck Gallery earlier.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        snagged the Vader by Budich today. Only a tad annoyed he re-released the Boba in brass, but I couldn't justify the price for the same image but in brass.

I do like the fact the acrylic ones are no longer being made though. They are neat, but I'm excited to see the how the aluminum looks now.
                        link?
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• http://joshuabudich.bigcartel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Only a tad annoyed he re-released the Boba in brass, but I couldn't justify the price for the same image but in brass.
                            Perhaps you feel you are being treated unfairly?

Comment

• don't make me break out Lobot.

Comment

• http://hcgart.com/collections/the-witch

I want all of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X