No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 2 of these: http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/pro...n-keaveney-rey

Gonna keep one, sell the other. Considering that that Jonesy (ALIEN) poster that I bought a couple of weeks ago is fetching over $150, it makes sense to get two of these.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just got my Lost Boys print in. Fucking dope. And I got lucky number 13.

Thanks again grave for the heads up.
      woooo.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yay, I'm glad you were able to grab one!

Comment

• it's gorgeous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 2 new Mike Mitchell SW portraits up in time release fashion. Tarkin and Bossk.

Comment

• I ordered a couple 18x24 prints from Rich Kelly and he used a short tube. In what I hope is not the beginning of a new trend, the rural route mailman decided to put the tube in my mailbox and use a rubber band to keep the door kind of closed. The tube stuck out a few inches and the mailbox is right on the highway. Just about every other package in the past, including some things that would fit in our giant box get the pick up slip. I'm a little concerned.

Comment

• that's no good. I just get everything shipped to work now so I don't have to deal with that noise.

Totally ordered a Bossk print this morning. HAD TO.

Comment

• Man, I was tempted. But then I'd want all the bounty hunters and then... It's a slippery slope. I'm going to stand firm on only getting Old Ben, if it happens.

And maybe Yoda.

Comment

• That was the only reason I did it. I knew I wanted a full BH set and would kick myself in the ass later down the line.

I want the BH's, Thrawn (if he did EU stuff), Ben, Han, Lando, and EVERYONE ELSE.

Comment

• I remember seeing a tweet where he said he was going to focus on the OT. There's a lot to mine there but this is basically like printing money. I assume he'll branch out eventually.

Comment

• Anyone else going for that Hateful Eight print?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• no. Not a fan of the movie. Love Jason's art, but I only buy shit for movies I like.

Comment

• It's great art but I still haven't seen the movie and I'm like Rob and only buy for stuff I like.

That Jay Shaw poster for Alien Day is awesome.

Comment

• yeah, I want that bad.

Comment

• Fuckin' BOO-URNS that the Ortiz Gillman 7" is UK exclusive. Stupid licensing.

Comment

Working...
                                X