No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Fury Road Taylor print. STill debating the Mitchell ones as well because after buying that Skeletor one and seeing it in person, the images online do his work no justice.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh, don't say that! I think these two portraits are the best he's done* but there's something about the style in the .jpgs that always looks....I don't know, unfinished maybe?

*not counting Spider-Man, which I love but not at those prices.

Comment

• The Skeletor even made Lesley go "wow". Just something about the clean line work and striking colors.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want this Cobra Kai print.

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• Yeah, that Cobra Kai one is legit
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just learned if you have a balance in your PayPal account it will use those funds before going to your bank account or credit card. In related news, Rich Kelly's DJANGO UNCHAINED will soon be on my wall. Yesssss.

Comment

• nice!

finally hung up some more prints this weekend. Really bummed that a few prints are a tad warped since I can't afford the hundred+ bucks to get them framed properly. Oh well, wasn't planning on selling them anyways.

Hoth looks pimp on our stairwell though.

Comment

• I looked for the one this weekend. You can keep your Stouts and your Horkeys, that is my top ISO and it will never happen.

I don't do the custom framing either because spending a hojillion dollars isn't my thing. I think it would be cheaper to buy some entry- to mid-level tools and do it myself. I know how I want to frame my Minute Walts and it would probably cost $500.

Comment

• Well, uh, MAYBE I'll have that Kelly print since PayPal seems to think my address change was just a suggestion and the shipper sent to my old address. I guess it's a good thing we haven't sold our old house yet? I'm going to go to the post office and see what they can do. Dammit.

Comment

• Next month I will finally be free of my plumbing debt, and I will be buying so many frames for the shit laying around this house.

Comment

• Not that I will buy and hang it, but if any of those Goonies prints make it online I hope they picked a good artist and not Stout.

Or rather, I should say an interesting artist. Because I can't draw for shit so I shouldn't say he's bad.

Comment

• Stout is terrible. A tracer who adds random shit to faces is not a good artist. I hate that people fellate that guy so much.

Comment

• ADDING EVERY CHARACTER TO A POSTER IS NOT ART. fuck.

Comment

• It drives me nuts. I really don't get how his stuff goes for so much money. "You have to see it in person." Well, I have the Guardians LP and I still don't get it. Vector lines aren't art. I feel like we finally saw the emperor's new clothes with that Alien poster.

But my favorites are Kelly, Tong, Taylor, and Shaw so what do I know?

Comment

Working...
                                X