No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to frame so much shit, but spending along those lines is frozen until my raise happens.

Comment

• Rich Kelly did the gig poster tonight so in a way, if I get one, it'll be redemption for missing out on DJANGO UNCHAINED. ...maybe?

Comment

• ah, good old Rich Kelly's Django. It looks so nice on my wall.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BUT YOU HATE WESTERNS #RDR

Comment

• BUT I LOVE TARANTINO #BDR
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hating westerns is like hating Whataburger. Just like, wrong man.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                ah, good old Rich Kelly's Django. It looks so nice on my wall.
                Haha...dick. :|

Comment

• Sure, I just spent a fair amount of money on vacation but gimme those B&T prints.

Comment

• sooo annoyed right now. I have zero bucks and want that Bogus print BAD.

Comment

• Got the email order confirm for both but the webpage for the Excellent Adventure order is hanging on the "processing payment" progress bar. I don't know what to do!

Comment

• JEALOUS

Comment

• I rationalized it by the fact I paid for the concert tickets AND hotel way back in February. Plus my wife went shopping in Spokane and all I bought were the gig posters and a t-shirt. Really glad to have the Excellent Adventure print because I have good memories of time with my grandparents with that movie.

Comment

• I wanted that Bogus print bad. IF you ever want to sell it let me know.

Comment

• I was interested in the prints, but I'm running out of wall space. My wife won't let me hang anything outside of the theater and home office. So, she can suck a fart.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hahah.

Comment

Working...
                                X