Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    nice. Had no idea they were having a drop today.
    It's still available.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm taking a break. I did a quick scan of shit I need to frame still and I have over a dozen that need to be framed. No more posting buying for me UNLESS I can score a killer Dawn of the Dead print or a Hackers print.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That T2 print is really great but I'd never hang it.

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2014/06/03...y-screenprint/
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• feeling bad today so I picked up the Jurassic Park lp on mondo.

Comment

• I had to use my phone and still managed to get the amber version this morning. It's almost funny watching the frustration of Mondo newbies trying and failing to grab that version this morning. I know that feel, bros.

Comment

• I don't understand how FIGHT CLUB isn't sold out yet but I just spent $69 on records yesterday so I'm taking a pass. Hell, almost everything is still available.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  I don't understand how FIGHT CLUB isn't sold out yet but I just spent $69 on records yesterday so I'm taking a pass. Hell, almost everything is still available.
                  I couldn't get the damn thing to load today. I figured they were all gone.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thoughts from a guy at another board re: Mondo vinyl variants, specifically JP:

Yeah I didn't even mess with it. It's bogus to sell someone an idea, or a hope that they might get something. If I'm going to give a company my money, I want to know what I'm paying for.

It's like going to Wal-Mart and buying a box of cereal - and inside that box you'll either get cereal or you'll get rat poison - who knows!
                    Haha, it's the thrill of the chase, man!

Comment

• that's the stupidest argument ever.

Like you said, you order it because you want the product. The variant is the bonus.

Comment

• NO MAN! I NEED THE HOLOFOIL 3D SCRATCH AND SNIFF VARIANT COVER BRO!!! DO YOU EVEN COLLECT BRO?!???!?!?!???
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh fudge, BILL AND TED double feature at the Austin Drafthouse with prints!

Comment

• totally bummed that Florey's Guardians print got shut down.

Comment

• also, didn't get the JP variant. Oh wells.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                totally bummed that Florey's Guardians print got shut down.
                                Me too. Think he got fat sacks of Marvel cash for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X