No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got in my Flash Gordon 1980 poster from Mondo. Might be the best one I've picked up yet. Now, I've got to find a place for the Temple of Doom original release poster.

Does anyone else here have issues hanging posters and not trying to hit live wires in the wall? My in-laws say that the nails I used are too big. I say I don't want my shit falling off the walls.

How do you all do it?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I got in my Flash Gordon 1980 poster from Mondo. Might be the best one I've picked up yet. Now, I've got to find a place for the Temple of Doom original release poster.

Does anyone else here have issues hanging posters and not trying to hit live wires in the wall? My in-laws say that the nails I used are too big. I say I don't want my shit falling off the walls.

How do you all do it?
      I get the hooks with the guided nail slots. The nails are tiny, but hold 30-50lbs.

Comment

• I say fuck it and just nail away. But for reals, what Billy said.

Also, I don't have glass in half of my frames (too cheap atm) so I'm not worried about shit falling as the frames aren't super heavy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" src="http://imgur.com/a/aB56v/embed" frameborder="0" height="550" width="100%"></iframe>

http://www.adamlistergallery.com/gallery.html
          Last edited by PHEDG; 05-04-2014, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Oops, forgot about the drop. I wanted Spider-Man but $60 is just stupid. Mondo's loss is BDR's gain?

Comment

• 60 is fucking RIDICULOUS for those prints. 60 for 2 or 3 of them would be worth it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, $20 a piece? SOLD, $60? FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is Florey's GOTG print going to be fuckin' rad or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Is Florey's GOTG print going to be fuckin' rad or what?
                    I hope it doesn't come out until close to the movie premiere so I can afford it.

I want this James Harden sooooooooo bad.

http://jamesharden.tictail.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Is Florey's GOTG print going to be fuckin' rad or what?
                      yeah it is.

Comment

• had to remove cause I forgot I wasn't supposed to post that.

Comment

• WANT
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MEGA WANT

where? how much?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• CHILDREN OF MEEEEEEENNNNNN

http://www.slashfilm.com/ken-taylor-...ildren-of-men/

Comment

• reposting this as Florey has let it out of the bag officially.

Comment

Working...
                                X