Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usually.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Prometheus poster sale cancelled. Mondo found out that the image is a rip-off of a Tim Bradstreet Punisher cover.

First time I think that a Mondo poster has been busted for plagiarism.

http://imgur.com/3AEqaNG
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• is Tim the guy who traces things or am I thinking of someone else?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          is Tim the guy who traces things or am I thinking of someone else?
          Tim Bradstreet is like a grittier Drew Struzan in terms of technique. Greg Land is the tracer.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• there it is.

And fucking lulz that this was a Marko piece. I fucking hate that guy's art to begin with and now knowing he traced the shit essentially it's hilarious.

Comment

• Wow, that's even above Liefeld-level "homage". Yikes.

Comment

• They've now got a Phantom City Creative print up for Batman: The Animated Series.

Comment

• Just grabbed this as I've been waiting on a nice Harley Quinn print.

Comment

• non variant (which is what I grabbed..variant was wayyyyyyy too red) is still up.

Comment

• Lesley Bday present..

DMB commission done by Josh Budich.

Comment

• DMB: Vinegar Strokes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah, that's what Ceej and I mentioned when I first framed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Lesley Bday present..

DMB commission done by Josh Budich.
                            I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BUDICH WHEN I SAW IT ON FACEBOOK!

Good job.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did she like it, Rob?

Comment

Working...
                                X