Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.thepisforpenis.com
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ah. that guy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I'm using this print as my test to see if I'll order more. But, I want to grab the Zooey, the Aubrey Plaza and the Emma Watson.
        Likewise. I probably will get 4 if I like the first, I have a TON of wall space to fill in my game room, and a block of 4 would look pretty good.

Comment

• Olly Moss True Detective showed up

Comment

• Did you receive any kind of shipping notice? I don't remember getting one for the Minute Walts. My mail carrier is super lazy so I like to keep a lookout when something fragile is on the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Did you receive any kind of shipping notice? I don't remember getting one for the Minute Walts. My mail carrier is super lazy so I like to keep a lookout when something fragile is on the way.
              I got my shipping notice this morning, and it was here this afternoon.

Comment

• https://www.etsy.com/listing/1866584...?ref=related-0

Use Golden Shower to get 10% off.

I got in my Jennifer Lawrence print and it looks great. Folded up like a 'mo when it arrived. Took an hour to get it flat. Fast as shit shipping for USPS.

I'd buy again.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sometimes I think Mondo should not offer new stuff until their older orders are shipped. I mean, I KNOW they have those Ansin/Tong prints in hand because of the gallery show so why hasn't mine been shipped out yet?

Comment

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1866584...?ref=related-0

I got in my Jennifer Lawrence print and it looks great. Folded up like a 'mo when it arrived. Took an hour to get it flat. Fast as shit shipping for USPS.

I'd buy again.
                    OH SHIT, THERE'S A PORTMAN ONE WITH A FREDDY GLOVE!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1866584...?ref=related-0

I'd buy again.
                      Fuck, if it weren't for all this bullshit at the house I would order 3 for my game room.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Sometimes I think Mondo should not offer new stuff until their older orders are shipped. I mean, I KNOW they have those Ansin/Tong prints in hand because of the gallery show so why hasn't mine been shipped out yet?

I got in my Psycho Tong and it looks great. Still waiting on my Ansin Flash Gordon.

I emailed and bitched about my Disney print and Inside Llewyn Davis taking so long. I'm giving them until tomorrow before I email again.

Comment

• newest frame job
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Very nice!

I like that new PROMETHEUS print but would never hang it anywhere. And I can't bag on Mondo's servers anymore after the ten alarm clusterfuck that was trying to pre-order the limited Breaking Bad LP from Spacelab9 yesterday. Holy shit.

Comment

• not a fan of that Prometheus poster only because there is no credit block. No credit block to me means never paying over 30 for a print.

Comment

• Yeah, the credit block thing always bothers me. Is that also a rights issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X