No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heath. P is for Penis is...interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Heath. P is for Penis is...interesting.
      Yes. Yes it is.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Yes. Yes it is.
        There's a few pieces I think would be nice in my game room though. Not living room stuff.

Comment

• Going for Flash Gordon today. If I can't get it, my backup is Upstream Color.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Got Flash 1980 before it sold it.

All of the others are still available.

Comment

• I'm going to assume Upstream Color just isn't that popular amongst nerds because i couldn't get to the drop until 10:05 (and even then just on my phone) and I still managed to get one. First time I managed to get through the checkout process with a print. Hooray!

Comment

• http://thestuff.nakatomiinc.com/2014...e-bijou-metro/

SYMBOLISM

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oof, I NEED that Mitchell Spider-Man portrait. And I assume he's done all of the Sinister Six. Might as well throw them on the list, too.

Comment

• haha. I don't get those prints.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      haha. I don't get those prints.

same here.

Comment

• I generally don't care for them that much but SPIDER-MAN.

Comment

• Ordered the last Slaughterhouse Starlet Jennifer Lawrence print from The P is for Penis. Spur of the moment decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Ordered the last Slaughterhouse Starlet Jennifer Lawrence print from The P is for Penis. Spur of the moment decision.
                            I've got to order the Zooey on, and a couple others from Etsy, today. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I've got to order the Zooey on, and a couple others from Etsy, today. Thanks for reminding me.
                              I'm using this print as my test to see if I'll order more. But, I want to grab the Zooey, the Aubrey Plaza and the Emma Watson.

Comment

• link?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X