No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of Mondo. I've been buying prints directly from the artists lately or other sites.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I'm sick of Mondo. I've been buying prints directly from the artists lately or other sites.
      My wife wants me to do that with the Rescuers print, but even that has shot up on the artist's website. Dave Perillo still has his Mondo stuff for cheap.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not a fan of Perillo but yeah some of the AP's a bit more expensive but if you want the print an extra 40-50 bucks is worth it. Better than gouged on ebay.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm sick of Mondo. I've been buying prints directly from the artists lately or other sites.
          What's retarded is that they claim or think that film buffs are the ones getting their stuff. It's mainly dedicated tech-savy people getting the posters.

Man, if Whalen could sell his Disney stuff by himself...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Got the Psycho print by Tong!

Going for the Flash Gordon ones later and then stopping until July. This shit gets expensive fast.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I wanted that alien one, but no go.

Comment

• look like Prometheus is still up

Comment

• and I just noticed there are no credits listed on either print. fuck that.

Comment

• I'm not usually a fan of Tong but that Psycho print is pretty nice Troy.

Comment

• But HELVETICA, Rob. I like both the Alien prints but would never hang them anywhere.

It's probably going to be impossible to get that Englert BioShock print, right? That BioShock and his Fringe print (I think it was Englert) are the only GID prints I've liked.

Comment

I'm not usually a fan of Tong but that Psycho print is pretty nice Troy.

I heard as much. I talked to someone who went to the gallery show and he wouldn't stop talking about that print.

The credits thing is a kicker for me too. I like having them in a weird completist way.

Second round should start shortly.

Comment

• Going to look at some nice prints for my living room or hallway on Etsy. Found some, but most are fairly small. I'm ok with some small prints for my living room, but I kind of want two big ass pieces for the hallway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Going to look at some nice prints for my living room or hallway on Etsy. Found some, but most are fairly small. I'm ok with some small prints for my living room, but I kind of want two big ass pieces for the hallway.
                            Andrew Heath is a good guy on Etsy! Met him last night at a signing. I bought a Ron Swanson breakfast piece and a Super 8 print off of him.

There's also The P is for Penis on Etsy.

Comment

• Saved his shop.

Comment

• Heath or The P is for Penis?

Comment

Working...
                                X