No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesley grabbed that too. Such a stupid size though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Lesley grabbed that too. Such a stupid size though.
      Yeah, but I should be able to get it done without customizing the frame.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Comment

• the Dallas Buyers Club print (which I wasn't a fan of online) looks fucking AMAZING in person. I was pleasantly surprised.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pic? Never saw it.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've got to find a good frame for a 36x18" Giant Bomb poster I have coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  the Dallas Buyers Club print (which I wasn't a fan of online) looks fucking AMAZING in person. I was pleasantly surprised.
                  I'm still waiting on the USPS to finally fucking deliver it. It sat at the main post office here all day yesterday.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It'll get delivered when the USPS wants it delivered and you'll be happy about it.

I'm not sure why they decided to do a preorder for the GRAVITY score when it won't be ready for another couple months. Striking while the Oscar iron is still hot, I suppose? In a perfect world ordering now would guarantee me a variant.

Comment

• I don't even remember the music from that movie and I find Tong's art distracting. Pass.

Comment

• Tong did an UPSTREAM COLOR print for the Mondo show. Give it to meeeeeee.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          It'll get delivered when the USPS wants it delivered and you'll be happy about it.

I'm not sure why they decided to do a preorder for the GRAVITY score when it won't be ready for another couple months. Striking while the Oscar iron is still hot, I suppose? In a perfect world ordering now would guarantee me a variant.

It arrived and I put in a temp build frame that uses UV glass to keep it flat. Hung it next to the Winter Soldier teaser.

Comment

• Troy, can you PM me the trick for Mondo? Cause I NEED that Frozen poster for my daughter. That, or if you can get it for me, I will be very happy, and generous.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've had zero luck on print drops but I'm going to try for that one as another trial run if/when Upstream Color hits the web store. If I manage to get one it's yours if you don't get help elsewhere, Martin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Troy, can you PM me the trick for Mondo? Cause I NEED that Frozen poster for my daughter. That, or if you can get it for me, I will be very happy, and generous.
                                ANYTIME now.

Comment

Working...
                                X