No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might consider stabbing someone for Edmiston's Stay Puft portrait. It's awesome.

I might try for the Stout SHAUN OF THE DEAD this morning but I probably have a better chance of getting a b jibber from Kate Upton.

Comment

• was going to go for the stout to flip it. I just can't deal with his style at all and don't understand why the nerds shit their pants over it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it would totally be trade bait. The SOTD print by Jock is much better.

Comment

• So Olly Moss said on twitter anyone is free to get personal prints made of his hard to find posters, and not to feed the resell monsters. Anyone got high res files for those Star Wars posters?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            was going to go for the stout to flip it. I just can't deal with his style at all and don't understand why the nerds shit their pants over it.
            I really don't like his art. Ansin, or Whalen, however....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ansin does the same shit now. I liked his older stuff, but everything he does lately is the exact same.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• this print is fucking AMAZING in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ansin does the same shit now. I liked his older stuff, but everything he does lately is the exact same.
                  Well since I don't have 978 posters of him Rob, I'll settle for the one I haz. And I like his art overall, regardless of what he puts out. Stout's art, from the get-go, is meh for me. Just not my style.

Comment

• haha, well screenprints/artists are my obsession, so yeah. I get it. I much prefer Ansin over Stout for the most part, I'm just saying his last 4-5 prints are all pretty much interchangeable.

Comment

• I always liked Phantom City Creative. If only I could have gotten that neat Cabin in the Wood poster....

Comment

• Rob, perhaps relevant to your interests:

http://www.onewaystatic.com/

Comment

• nice

Comment

• just got my Florey "Happy Little Bad Guys 2" prints in the mail. He totally hooked me up with the first printing for all of them after some twitter harassment. awww yeah. Love that guy.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bretty cool.

(Fackin' Ganondorf loves golf)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X