Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss generic space colonist Legos.

They'd end up meeting my xenomorph collection and laughs would be had for hours.

OH YOUTH, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They still have all of those. Saw all of the old school shit at the lego store. Took everything not to buy a bunch of them,.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Lego doesn't build things to fall apart, they leave that to their K'Nex poop.
        Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        The only time they fall apart is when I drunkenly play with them. I had to put Slave-I back together and it sucked haha.
        I would imagine Rob drunkenly playing with his star wars legos to be a pretty normal occurrence thus why I said glue them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was sober when I did my construction jobs.

And I was 8.

Oh to be sober and 8 again...
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley just bought me a snowspeeder with Wampa cave set I need to build this week. YESSSsss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll take drunk and twentysomething.

So, how does one go to a toy store these days without looking like a pedo?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mention you're buying it for your nephew. Or put your dick back in your pants.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was imagining just putting my knees in my shoes and Dorfing it, but that never works out.

I think I'll just amazon it.

Make it less awkward for everyone.

And that way, when I realize it's nowhere near as fun as it was back in the day, the return process won't be so weird.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, legos are still fun as fuck. That's what I was super worried about.

Comment

• I'm just worried I'd lose a part and go all aggro and shit can all the legos because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I'm just worried I'd lose a part and go all aggro
                        You?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          You?

Comment

• USE TUPPERWARE. Each bag gets its own tupperware container. Makes shit easy as fuck.

Comment

• Truth be told my kids would break them apart on purpose then ask me to rebuild. That's not something I'm looking forward to.

Comment

• I still don't understand the Lego kits that are already supposed to be something. Point? DEFEATED

Comment

Working...
                                X