New Idea: A cooking show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea: A cooking show

So anyone who follows me on different social media accounts or have ever listened to the cast or who know me, knows I love to cook. I get a lot of good responses from people I make food for and for who like/share my posts. Since the podcast is on ice at the moment I've been toying with starting a silly little cooking show.

Would any here actually watch it and/or give me tips when I start doing pre-tests?

Also looking for a good name so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

I'm always being asked for recipes and whatnot, and I figured fuck it, I know how to shoot/edit video, I need something to keep me busy and engaged, I know how to cook, and I know how to talk to a camera so why not try.

If this is a dumb idea, feel free to let me know. Lesley seems pumped since I've been doing ALL of the cooking /baking for all meals since Februrary and have a bunch new recipes I've tweaked and made amazing so why not try to get some of those sweet internet points.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

People will watch, there's actually a small surge in cooking content on twitch lately, at least in the areas I peruse.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Possible names for this new show:

Cooking with Rerb!

The Braindead Bistro (or Cafe)

Put It In My Mouf... with Rob and Lesley!

Comment

I would watch!

Love your weird tasty American food. And from what I’ve seen you know your shit. And succinct visualization makes all the difference, especially when English is your second language. And.....“smelled it through the RerbVine“.

Comment

Dude, I'm right now in the middle of being a video rig that can produce anything you want at micro cost.

I can give you the schematics to help really spruce this up, but I like the idea.

Speaking of which, I was out the last 2 days trying to shoot my idea for a game show since a local Reality outlet was taking pitches.

People love the idea, but I think the execution is bothering them.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            So anyone who follows me on different social media accounts or have ever listened to the cast or who know me, knows I love to cook. I get a lot of good responses from people I make food for and for who like/share my posts. Since the podcast is on ice at the moment I've been toying with starting a silly little cooking show.

Would any here actually watch it and/or give me tips when I start doing pre-tests?

Also looking for a good name so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

I'm always being asked for recipes and whatnot, and I figured fuck it, I know how to shoot/edit video, I need something to keep me busy and engaged, I know how to cook, and I know how to talk to a camera so why not try.

If this is a dumb idea, feel free to let me know. Lesley seems pumped since I've been doing ALL of the cooking /baking for all meals since Februrary and have a bunch new recipes I've tweaked and made amazing so why not try to get some of those sweet internet points.
            This is Rob with "I'd Put My Dick In That" presented by Hadley and Bennett.

Comment

Do it! Call it "Robbing Your Taste Buds" and wear a bikini.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Do it! Call it "Robbing Your Taste Buds" and wear a bikini.
                Robbing Your Taste Buds, and you also recommend a weed strain with every meal.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Robbing Your Taste Buds, and you also recommend a weed strain with every meal.

Ohhhhh shit, that's brilliant.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Rob now needs to move in with his Mom so he can actually pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Rob now needs to move in with his Mom so he can actually pull it off.
                      Brilliant! Every few minutes, Rob's Mom will interject some helpful hint, and Rob will go "But, Maaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!" in his best Eric Cartman voice.

Sign me and Jen up for one... no TWO seasons!

Comment

I would certainly watch this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

thanks for the positive words fellas. Troy, I'd be interested in what you're using for a setup for your projects as I've been looking into getting a new 4k camera for this and lights and shit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I’d definitely watch. I thought about doing something similar for my baking projects for a hot second, but I don’t have anything to make it work.And I like “The Braindead Bistro“.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              I’d definitely watch. I thought about doing something similar for my baking projects for a hot second, but I don’t have anything to make it work.And I like “The Braindead Bistro“.
                              Could probably do it with your ipad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X