No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pass along some rep too but I just gave him some.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Done and done, B!

Comment

Dear McGriddle bread. YOU sir are NO pancake. I don't give a flying fuck what your marketing says. Should have posted that this morning but I just now got to it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

yeeaahhh

Bacon/spinach/bell pepper/egg/cheddar breakfast burrito on whole wheat tortilla here.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

CAME!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Billy, what is that fabulous looking thing?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Best damn breakfast tacos in Houston - Flour tortilla stuffed with spicy chorizo, scrambled eggs, bit of bacon, and salsa verde. And they only cost a fucking BUCK each. I could eat 10. I wish they opened early in the morning, I would go during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Best damn breakfast tacos in Houston - Flour tortilla stuffed with spicy chorizo, scrambled eggs, bit of bacon, and salsa verde. And they only cost a fucking BUCK each. I could eat 10. I wish they opened early in the morning, I would go during the week.
                    (*Sobs weakly that these aren't in NY*)
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• An Oma Burger and a Mexi-coke.

BREFFUST OF JANE CAMPIONS
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm gonna have to stop eating Cheerios. I am getting wrecked over, WRECKED!

Comment

• Throw a banana in there? Some milk?

BABY YOU GOTTA CEREAL GOIN'.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I'm gonna have to stop eating Cheerios. I am getting wrecked over, WRECKED!
                            Listen to me - when you live to a ripe yet miserable old age because you never ate delicious, artery clogging food, but Russ and Billy's hearts explode with enough force to blow the smiles off of their faces from the fabulous, yet unhealthy breakfasts they've had, who's gonna have that last laugh, huh? You are! Imagine the joy you're going to have, as you shuffle down the street, bitterly swinging your walker at everyone under the age of 75.

Comment

• Yea Imma keep my breakfast tacos and Golden Crisps.

Comment

• That's not quite what I meant. I'm having "digestive issues" related to Cheerios.

Comment

Working...
                                X