Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got almonds though!

Comment

• Not a substantial meal. And they're not raw almonds. They've got sugar and shit on 'em. COME THE FUCK ON BILLY
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• is enjoying his dark chocolate dusted almonds over here.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          is enjoying his dark chocolate dusted almonds over here.
          Also does not weight more than 175 soaking wet.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OK it was this dude's birthday I work with so I had lunch that cake was awesome Russ.

Comment

• Not my body, not my problem.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd call my body a temple but it's more a cage (of shit). Help me pick that lock Russ!

Comment

• RUSS WILL KILL YOU INTO GOOD HEALTH, BILLY!!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I'd call my body a temple but it's more a cage (of shit). Help me pick that lock Russ!
                    Start bringing something that isn't simple carbs into work for breakfast. Stay away from donuts and kolaches. The sooner you cut the sugar out of your life, the better off you will be.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ is secretly an anti-sugar lobbyist.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                        Start bringing something that isn't simple carbs into work for breakfast. Stay away from donuts and kolaches. The sooner you cut the sugar out of your life, the better off you will be.
                        I can hear the AZN flute & gong tolling softly as these words are uttered.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          Yerp. I have a really good recipe for breakfast muffins that are basically just scrambled egg, chopped nitrite-free bacon (or crumbled turkey sausage, or uncured ham), spinach, bell pepper, and cheddar. So goddamn good. Make a batch, freeze them, take them to work and reheat in the microwave as needed.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• bacon croissantwich with hasbrowns from Burger King. Havent' had one of these in years. SOOOO GOOODDDD MANNNN
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They just put in a new Burger King near my townhouse - may have to try one of those Bacon Croissantwiches.

Comment

• Enjoy the trip to the can.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X