X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolaches and donuts? AWWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Bacon breakfast burrito. Fuck it.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 3 eggs, a glass of water, and a cup of coffee.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there's chocolate filled Shipley's in here where is my power animal Russ sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Comment

• FILLED?!? No power animal can conquer that. Covered sure, but FILLED?!? SLIDEBEFORERUSSSEESYOU!!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there's chocolate filled Shipley's in here where is my power animal Russ sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
              Touch that fucking crap and you're fucking done.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What Russ means is "I'm so jelly."
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahaa
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    What Russ means is "I'm so jelly."
                    No. That means he's fucked for another day in his diet and I'll be fucking mad if he lets himself be ruined by some fucking donut. Billy is smarter than Homer J. simpson.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreee.

Comment

• Troll more
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          No. That means he's fucked for another day in his diet and I'll be fucking mad if he lets himself be ruined by some fucking donut. Billy is smarter than Homer J. simpson.
                          Skipped the donut. Loved the kolache though. Skipping lunch to make up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Skipped the donut. Loved the kolache though. Skipping lunch to make up for it.
                            That won't make up for it because it'll just end up as another notch against you when dinner comes. Goddammit Billy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Billy isn't weak, he's just good at compromising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                                That won't make up for it because it'll just end up as another notch against you when dinner comes. Goddammit Billy.
                                That. Never skip a meal to make up for something.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X