The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    I had a fabulous healthy version of a bacon egg and cheese sammich today! I took a low carb wheat wrap, added two scrambled egg whites, three pieces of turkey bacon, and a slice of fat free cheese. And then I nommed!
    I did the same. Except it was a regular roll. And eggs over easy. And thick cut pork bacon. So good I did it twice & skipped lunch.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't think it's the same thing. No, no sir, I just don't.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• tomorrow morning shall be bacon, eggs and toast. yessss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          tomorrow morning shall be bacon, eggs and toast. yessss
          Yeah already got some chorizo out and going to make scrambled eggs with it and maybe some cinnamon raisin toast if I feel saucy but fuuuuuuuuuuuu i want it now.

Comment

• Tomorrow morning will be uncured ham and eggs and shit.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'M HAVING THE SAME DELICIOUS HEALTHY VERSION OF THAT BREAKFAST SANDWICH AGAIN TODAY, WHICH TASTES EXACTLY THE SAME AND IS BETTER FOR ME, YOU CHOLESTEROL PIGS.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lisa, you're doing it wrong.

Just saying.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• just cuz I'm curious; how do we like our eggs? I think I like acramble the best, but sometimes you gotta have that gooey yolk for toast dippin' you can only get from over easy. What say the rest o' you?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If I don't get them scrambled, then it's over hard for me. I am not a fan of runny yolk.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• If I am making something to crumble up in the eggs, like Owens sausage or chorizo I scramble the eggs in. I also LOVE scrambled eggs after I make lil sizzlers. If I fry bacon I fry the eggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        If I am making something to crumble up in the eggs, like Owens sausage or chorizo I scramble the eggs in. I also LOVE scrambled eggs after I make lil sizzlers. If I fry bacon I fry the eggs.
                        William is doing it right.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          If I am making something to crumble up in the eggs, like Owens sausage or chorizo I scramble the eggs in. I also LOVE scrambled eggs after I make lil sizzlers. If I fry bacon I fry the eggs.
                          This. Otherwise, over easy because like Iggy said, toast dipping. And maybe mix in some hash browns.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            just cuz I'm curious; how do we like our eggs? I think I like acramble the best, but sometimes you gotta have that gooey yolk for toast dippin' you can only get from over easy. What say the rest o' you?
                            It depends. I love scrambled egg whites, especially in a sandwich, but I hate regular scrambled eggs. Something about the taste once combined with the scrambled yolks grosses me out.

But I like the yolks otherwise - if I'm eating eggs with yolks, then my favorite way to have them is over easy.

Comment

• That's...that's just weird, man.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's... it's not weird.

Now I have to kill you.

Comment

Working...
                                X