No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat head biscuits, scrambled egg and sausage all piled together to make a ginormous breakfast sammich.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is a cat head biscuit?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        What is a cat head biscuit?
        http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cat+head+biscuit
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh okay, now I get it.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Terminology is weird but they are the best biscuits ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              What is a cat head biscuit?
              Wow,Deja vu on this one
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Mmmm
                Yes...
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It's not my fault some peoples' grandma's didn't love them enough to give them the good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    It's not my fault some peoples' grandma's didn't love them enough to give them the good shit.
                    Haha,too funny. Right,but funny.....

Comment

• To be honest Billy said it first but it's totes true.

Comment

• Sausage breakfast burrito with eggs, hashbrowns, cheddar, and salsa. Giving no fucks today because it's deadlift day.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• French toast, two glasses of milk, and a fruit salad.

I am ready for a nap. Or possibly a light stroll in the violently humid outdoors.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glass of OJ

Comment

• Spam sammitch. With maters.

Comment

• FRIED spam sammitch?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X