• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't kill and boil Ming, Lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Just don't kill and boil Ming, Lisa.
      Despite my new avatar, I would NEVER hurt Mr. Ming! In fact, in the sequel - MY version of the movie - there would be no boiling of the bunny. Ming and I would re-enact the ending of "Kill Bill Vol. 2", and ride off happily together in a sweet convertible, happily beaming at each other, while mariachi music plays over the soundtrack.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Despite my new avatar, I would NEVER hurt Mr. Ming! In fact, in the sequel - MY version of the movie - there would be no boiling of the bunny. Ming and I would re-enact the ending of "Kill Bill Vol. 2", and ride off happily together in a sweet convertible, happily beaming at each other, while mariachi music plays over the soundtrack.
        I would just burp, then throw his bones out of the car window while I was driving...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
          I would just burp, then throw his bones out of the car window while I was driving...
          Hey, littering is a $500 fine. Pick that shit up!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Pretty sure Kat would fly into a homicidal rage if anybody ever hurt Ming. She might be small, but she's a spitfire and can be mean as fuck when she wants to be.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

"They took his home, his family, his life. But the minute they took his rabbit. They fucked with the wrong man."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                Pretty sure Kat would fly into a homicidal rage if anybody ever hurt Ming. She might be small, but she's a spitfire and can be mean as fuck when she wants to be.
                No worries - Ming will not be boiled, not by my avatar, not by no ones! He would be cuddled, loved, and fed delicious things that rabbits find nommable.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I can't trust that avatar, even though she ruled in Damages.

Comment

Yup, best taco truck in Houston. Flowed through me like manna from heaven. The quesadilla was gargantuan.

Comment

For some reason, I read it as "quesadilla was orangutan."

JEEBUS
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It was quite violent and hulking.

Comment

I heard that quesadilla murdered a zookeeper back in Paris.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orrjV1ZmUlQ

Comment

Just had the "Double Delicious" from KFC.

They do something terrific with that bread- it has a sweet flavor! I may not want to know.

Comment

A few tablespoons of natty crunchy PB mixed with cottage cheese and a scoop of chocolate protein powder will be my lunch because I got in late and just wanted to sleep, then had to get up early for work. I can't wait to cook actual fucking food tonight, unless my roommate and her friend are still serious about wanting to go out. I ain't gonna drink like crazy, if even at all, I just want to be out of the house and around people.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X