No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get me wrong, I have had some insanely hot things that I regretted ordering. But this wasn't it by a long shot.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• unnnnghhhhh went to enrique's taco hut again yesterday for lunch. fuck man, so goddamn good. SOOOOO GOOOOOD. Mexican philly for the win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• tried out a brand new place in Hudson today called Kitchen Market. It's in a tiny ass strip mall and it just opened 2 weeks ago. holy fuck was it good. Like so good. Lesley got lobster mac and cheese melt and I got the pulled pork mac and cheese melt. It was fucking LEGIT.

It's right over the wisconsin border and is worth the drive. You can find them on Facebook. SO FUCKING GOOD OH MAN.

They also have a food eating challenge called the chicken waffle challenge. It's 3 belgiun waffles with a piece of fried chicken in between each with bacon, swiss cheese, syrup, oh goddddddd
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Doooooo eeeeeetttttt!!!!!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Totally going to. I want their ridiculously crappy shirt you can win. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

They also have a food eating challenge called the chicken waffle challenge. It's 3 belgiun waffles with a piece of fried chicken in between each with bacon, swiss cheese, syrup, oh goddddddd
              So where's the challenging part?

Comment

• Honestly, I agree. I guess I'd have to see how big they're making the waffles. That doesn't sound like too much of a challenge.

Comment

• Bone in chicken? If so they probably fail you for not eating the bone marrow. LOLZ
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If Rob doesn't dominate it next week and bring us shirt pictures I am going to thin shame him on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      If Rob doesn't dominate it next week and bring us shirt pictures I am going to thin shame him on Facebook.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So where's the challenging part?
                        If it's timed then there is no way I can do it. I have a weird issue where I feel like my throat closes up if I eat too fast.

Based on how big the other food items are I'm assuming this is huge. We actually went up yesterday so I could try it but they are apparently closed on Sundays.

Comment

• MAN THE FUCK UP HUGHES AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR THROAT LIKE A GOOD BOY

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My co-workers and I discovered this Latin rotisserie chicken joint that was really good. Roasted 1/2 chicken with roasted taters and stuffing and a small cawnbraid biscuit FTW. Gonna add this place to the regular rotation.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Timed food challenges are as lame as timed video game missions. If your challenge is contingent upon a clock, your challenge ain't shit IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X