No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fogo de Chao for Lunch?! You're gonna be USELESS this afternoon.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Meat coma. Glorious meat coma.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt's offfice, later that day. . .

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Doing it right.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• went to this little hole in the wall mexican place this weekend down in Prescott, WI. Called Enrique's Taco Hut. Had like 4 tables in the place and was small as shit. Decent selection of food and it was fucking amazing. Had a "Mexican" philly which was amazing. Lesley's chicken enchiladas were suuuuuuper tasty as well. Left them a quick review on FB and whoever runs that account replied back. Gonna make this place a new haunt for us.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• tried the ghost pepper griller at taco bell today. Not bad, not as spicy as I hoped.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jersey Mike's again.

We wanted to go to Which Wich, but a car jumped the curb in the parking lot and smashed in the front window of the shop about 20 minutes before we got there...they had to close because of all of the glass.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I dig Which Wich a bunch. Mike's is okay but I always tend to get sick after I eat it.

Comment

• I'm addicted to the Lettuce Wichs. They're like sandwich burritos with lettuce shells. So very, very tasty.

I suspect that Which Wich is going to be a very successful sandwich franchise. The prices are right in line with everyone else but the quality is simply amazing.

Comment

• had the Dante's Inferno wings at the River Grille in Madison yesterday. The waitress looked at me like I had lost my mind and asked "Are you SURE?" I assured her I was. She must have come over and checked on me three times while I was eating them. Finished all 12, with some browsweat and eyetear, but overall not much of a problem. She said she was "proud of me" as we passed her on the way out. I assured her I'd had much hotter.

Comment

• shit happens every time I try a place's "HOTTEST WINGS" challenge or whatever. They usually aren't too bad. Hot sure, but not death hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          shit happens every time I try a place's "HOTTEST WINGS" challenge or whatever. They usually aren't too bad. Hot sure, but not death hot.
                          Ever do the hot wings at Smalley's in Stillwater? Those are supposed to be fucking lethal.

Comment

• that's on deck in the next few months actually. THE TRIPLE SIX oh shit.

Comment

• R.I.P. Rob's b-hole

Comment

• still my favorite Diner's Drive in and Dives episode when Guy and his buddies try the wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X