Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    yeah, the weekends are the worst.
    I always fuck up because at some point I end up meeting someone for dinner or going out and OOPS I HAD FOUR BEERS and I hate myself.

Comment

• Yeah, I've given up on drinking for a while, for the most part. I had 2 Natty Bohs at a cookout over the weekend (and I ate like shit), but I tried to make up for it by running around like a madman the rest of the time. My evening snack lately has been the new Fiber One chocolate cereal (80 calories), with a half a cup of unsweetened almond milk (15 calories), which is actually delicious.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• need to try the almond milk for my paleo diet.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Almond milk is so good. I think I almost prefer it more than regular milk now.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yep, almond milk is legit. Vanilla is my jam dawg. Just make sure you shake that shit every time. Sometimes it can taste chalky if you don't.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ALMONDS DON'T HAVE NIPPLES. IT'S NOT MILK.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almonds ARE the nips dawg. /science
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, think of it this way, instead of milking the cow, they grind their udders into oblivion to make your cereal tasty.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• that's horrifying. And arousing.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 207? Good work Chris!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I weight 207! Damn. 70 pounds is impressive. I feel puny at 20 pounds lost*!

*I may have gained 10-20 pounds of muscles, but still, DAMN CHRIS!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My new lunches are AWESOME.

LOOK AT THIS SALAD:

All healthy and paleo goodness.

soooo good man.

Comment

• arugula, spinach, yellow peppers, crushed almonds, bacon, blueberries, and a vinaigrette that all adheres to the allowed foods for paleo as far as I know.

Comment

• looks chow!

My salads are typically kale/chard/spinach with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, turkey, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, and chia seeds. I'll sometimes throw some avocado in there, too.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• we made 10 salads in jars for the week. Been working out well. This one is my favorite so far though.

Comment

Working...
                                X