Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
    had a cheeseburger, a hot dog, salad, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, pulled beef, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread. free. going to die.

Hurm. That's like 4 days worth of dinner.

DOING IT RIGHT SIR.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So jelly right nao. Jake gets all of the foods ever AND he slangs dick like it's on sale. I mean, don't get me wrong I get a lot for a married bro but........
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The receptionists came around with ice cream sandwiches for everyone about 45 minutes after I posted that.

Seriously, though, at the absolute least I'm going to get my health back just based on eating more than once a day and getting enough water again. My intake was atrocious when I was depressed and unemployed. Fuck all of that.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake, that place sounds like your standard awesome fucking game studio that shuts down within a few years because everyone spent money on BBQ and ice cream instead of proper programming. Ride it as long as you can.

Comment

• Billy speaks truth.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Jake, that place sounds like your standard awesome fucking game studio that shuts down within a few years because everyone spent money on BBQ and ice cream instead of proper programming. Ride it as long as you can.
              Hahahaha, that's exactly what my friend Cat said. I was like "YEP THAT'S THA PLAN"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Yeah, our place is all about the free grub as well. Very nice.

I've been on a salad kick for lunches lately (all paleo):
                - mixed greens (with kale)
                - homemade lemon vinaigrette (olive oil and lemon juice)
                - chicken breast
                - tomatoes
                - cucumbers
                - mushrooms

Haven't burned out on them yet.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I need to figure out how to make a good salad. I can go out and get a salad that just makes me fawn over how amazing it is. Then I go home and make a Caesar salad and am like "what the fuck are you doing to yourself, Bill?"

Comment

• I can't wait until I get this fucking paycheck stuff worked out so that I can buy actual groceries - you know, stuff that doesn't have Maruchan or Kraft on the package. If it wasn't for the food from my job I'd flip out.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I need to figure out how to make a good salad. I can go out and get a salad that just makes me fawn over how amazing it is. Then I go home and make a Caesar salad and am like "what the fuck are you doing to yourself, Bill?"
                      Spring salads bro. Shit's easy to make.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Reading my post history in this thread is making me laugh/cringe. It's no wonder I weighed so much, I ate out for breakfast and lunch every fucking day, snacked like a monster, then went home and ate a huge dinner.

I've now got it dialed down to this:
                        6:00 AM - Get up, throw on my sweats and hoodie, take a 2.5 mile walk around my neighborhood
                        7:00 AM - Make a full french press of coffee (no cream or sugar/sweetener! black!), drink one cup, set the rest aside to take to work.
                        7:20 AM - Eat breakfast, one packet of instant cheese grits, 100 calories
                        10:00 AM - Eat a 100 calorie granola bar with more black coffee
                        11:30 AM - Eat first half of lunch, a can of campbells healthy choice soup, either cream of celery or cream of chicken, whole can is 150 calories
                        2:00 PM - Eat second half of lunch, consisting of a 90 calorie Flat out Italian herb wrap, 1 slice Sargento thin provolone, 40 calories, 2 slices thin smoked turkey, 40 calories, little bit of spicy brown mustard. Grill it on the foreman for toasty meltiness, whole wrap is 180 calories.

Also, as of 6 weeks ago, I cut out all soda, diet or otherwise, though I do allow myself an unsweetened but flavored seltzer every now and then. Mostly drinking water and black coffee, though.

So, by the time I leave work, I've taken in 540 calories. That means at dinner, I can kind of relax and eat whatever. When I started doing this around July/August of 2012, I weighed in at 277 pounds, as of this morning, I'm 207.

I REALLY miss chinese carryout. When I get down to my goal of 180, I will probably allow myself to get it once every couple of weeks, but for the first time in my life, I'm taking my food intake and health seriously, and it's working.

End TL/DR bragpost.
                        Last edited by Chris Miller; 05-09-2013, 08:24 AM.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• nice man. That's super impressive.

Comment

• Man, 207. Good fucking word. We're pretty close to the same actually, I leave work at between 500-600 calories, that way I can have whatever for dinner and room for some kind of snack (usually banana or Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich). My problem is keeping it up on weekends, or not succumbing to breakfast vendors bring in.

Comment

• yeah, the weekends are the worst.

Comment

• Chris, that is AWESOME. All the kudos in the world, man.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X