• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burrito bowl from Chipotle. Tasty.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Decided to try the taco place right around the corner instead of my standard. Ugh tacos are awful. Put nothing on them, no avocado, nothing. Give you a little sack of shit, diced onions, cilanto, limes...and radishes? WTF where in Mexico do they put radishes in tacos? I gotta look into this.
      That's how they all are here. I haven't really seen tacos with tons of extraneous shit like avocado and so forth on them since leaving Texas, honestly.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Fucking giant ass carnitas burrito covered in melted cheese, 2 giant beers, and back to work. DRUNK,.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
          That's how they all are here. I haven't really seen tacos with tons of extraneous shit like avocado and so forth on them since leaving Texas, honestly.
          FUCK THAT

Comment

• I've seen radishes in recipes for a kind of Peruvian (I think) salsa called chirmol. I've also seen guys from other parts of the Mediterranean make pizza. See where I'm goin' with this?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had a really nice BLT today with the right ratios of everything. The only thing that could have made it better was using a couple of thick slices of tomato instead of a bunch of really thin ones.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Had the penultimate bowl of my 5 jalapeno chili from last week for lunch today. reading Garrett Oliver's The Brewmaster's Table inspired me to pair it with a Sam's Boston Lager. It was a beautiful thing.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Damn, Ig, why don't you just fling a craving on someone for chili. That sounds yummy!
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Gyro Salad, & I split an order of crinkle cut fries w/ my companion.

Comment

• Just had the "famous" lobster roll at the 1029 bar for my dad's birthday. Pretty fucking tasty but I had a panic attack at the bar because there were so many people and I felt smothered. so that sucked.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Be honest, you panicked because you thought Guy put his fingers all up in your lobster roll. Love that show but HATE how he has to finger all of the foods bare handed.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's even more terrifying if you contemplate for even the briefest of moments what Dive that Diner's been Driving Thru w/ that hand.

Comment

• That seriously ruins half the episodes for me. Him just reaching into huge piles of ingredients and you KNOW other people eat from that, even if it's just his crew or whatever.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• had a cheeseburger, a hot dog, salad, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, pulled beef, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread. free. going to die.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Indulge for I cannot.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X