No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you. My inglehoffer is HOT. Don't be hatin'.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Iggyhoffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Boars' Head ham & Gold Label Extra Aged Swiss on a ciabbatta roll w/ Inglehoffer hot Dijon mustard, some dried apple rings, and spring water.
        that shit sounds stellar
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Had a beef and jasmine rice plate w/ spicy curry at a Vietnamese joint in New Brunswick called Indochine. Fuckin' chow, meng.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yesterday: Hard Salami & sharp provolone on rye w/ Kosciusko mustard, some pickle spears, and a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Comment

• Today: Turkey with mayo on Deli Thin, a banana and water.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• these delicious oysters .
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haven't had half-shell in years. Last time I did I got food poisoning.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Always say no to oysters served out of the back of a dude's van Russ.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bigass bowl of beef meatball pho.

Comment

• Some potent Hot and Sour soup and wasabi'd up sushi. Delicious, but now my nose is running like Robert Downey Jr. Circa 1986.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• TACOS

Comment

• Had a Greek burger (a hamburger that's been cut up and put into a pita with feta cheese, lettuce and tomatoes) for lunch today from a diner near work that makes great burgers.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• A barbecue bacon burger from The Office, and the table shared their pretzel stick & fried mozzarella apps.

Comment

• Decided to try the taco place right around the corner instead of my standard. Ugh tacos are awful. Put nothing on them, no avocado, nothing. Give you a little sack of shit, diced onions, cilanto, limes...and radishes? WTF where in Mexico do they put radishes in tacos? I gotta look into this.

So awful tacos, but awesome quesadilla. Wonder how the tortas are.

Comment

Working...
                                X