No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as those greens are not spinach I'm game. Raw spinach comes right out of my ass instantly after eating it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well it is a BLT...

Comment

• Sure but fucks on here the other day were talking about TOMATO-LESS BLT'S!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "ME NO LIKE EATEY TOMATEY BECAUSE ME POOPY"

buncha sissies
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Dude, the bacon should be enough for you ingrates to stomach some fucking red fruit now and again.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't mind eating spinach, hell I love it cooked but uncooked it comes out UNDIGESTED, like literal leaves of spinach out my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                As long as those greens are not spinach I'm game. Raw spinach comes right out of my ass instantly after eating it.

Comment

• LMAO. Okay, somebody rep tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    OK...Popeye blowing out an O ring is the winner of the day.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sister in law would only make salads with spinach leaves and got pissy with me because I kept declining it. So I finally told her, "look I'm sure your hippie salad is perfectly freaking fine but I SHIT SPINACH LEAVES IF I EAT THEM RAW!!!"

Needless to say, the next salad had lettuce.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I don't mind eating spinach, hell I love it cooked but uncooked it comes out UNDIGESTED, like literal leaves of spinach out my ass.
                        It's mostly cellulose, so it already is a pain the ass for your stomach enzymes to even try to break down.

Chew it as much as possible and it won't be so floral when it exits.

Babby's first spinach is good regardless of your poopin' issues.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth.

Comment

• Or eat more and make a website, and your employment woes shall come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Or eat more and make a website, and your employment woes shall come to an end.
                              hahahahahahahahaha. Fuck you*

*meant in the kindest way

Comment

• Guys, vacation is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X