Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh so right
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tatertot hotdish with melted cheese and hot sauce, grilled veggies on the side. 10/10 amazing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just hit the taco truck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Comment

• Whole wheat bread, dill pickles, turkey pastrami, muesnter cheese, and spinach leaves sammich.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baby Back ribs, hot wings, mac and cheese, corn bread. I love when title companies try to buy our love and affection.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• sliced london broil steak in a hollowed-out sourdough boule roll
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Going to this place Friday.

http://www.29-95.com/restaurants/sto...l-mexicos-deli

Comment

• came.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• CLEAR!!!!!! (zap)
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      CLEAR!!!!!! (zap)
                      Naw it has pineapples, so its totally healthy.

Comment

• Went with pork loin/ham/eggs. You can't tell, but there's like 4 thin loins inside each half. And the place brings out fresh green/red salsa in jars to put on your grub and it is INCREDIBLE. I'm going back here tomorrow with my niece.

Comment

• Went to a fake Mexican place, that enraged Jake, for Tony's bday today. Wasn't bad. They had real Mexicans working there, so it wasn't all bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Went to a fake Mexican place, that enraged Jake, for Tony's bday today. Wasn't bad. They had real Mexicans working there, so it wasn't all bad.
                            Las Margaritas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Went to a fake Mexican place, that enraged Jake, for Tony's bday today. Wasn't bad. They had real Mexicans working there, so it wasn't all bad.
                              HAHAHAHAHA, Jake raged? He misses Tex-mex.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For those that like BLTs even I admit this one actually tempts me.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...vival.php#more

Comment

Working...
                                X