Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEATH TO RELISH AND MUSTARD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnpCVyTJXQ

Nobody shall call me a turncoat.

Comment

• Double chicken burrito on wheat tortilla with salsa verde, lettuce, cheddar, rice, cilantro, and onion from Whole Foods. Pretty sure they put crack in these fucking things.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          Double chicken burrito on wheat tortilla with salsa verde, lettuce, cheddar, rice, cilantro, and onion from Whole Foods. Pretty sure they put crack in these fucking things.
          Indeed they do... which I why I so rarely eat them.

Comment

• I ate the entire thing and I'm not gonna lie I kinda want another one
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              I ate the entire thing and I'm not gonna lie I kinda want another one
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                REP

Comment

• Went here for the buffalo chicken cheesesteak... it literally swam in hot sauce and blue cheese. I distinctly remember I had at least three orgasms while eating.

Belt popping fullness.

Comment

• Funny, I also had a Buffalo Chicken sandwich....it was from Subway. But the coincidence still remains.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The difference between Subway and Dallie's is the difference between a SmartCar and a Bentley...

Comment

• Vin, you will take me to this Dallie's and we shall partake in this ceremony of carbs and beer.

Comment

• I may take Ed there when he has his layover en route to the UK...

But anyone who finds themselves up this way may join me in cheese-laden goodness.

Comment

• I'm going to take one of my 3 day weekends sometime and fly up there, packing nothing but boxers, socks, and whiskey.

Comment

• Werd...

Comment

• That place looks awesome.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X